Green Card Application in Glendale, CA
A "green card" is an informal name for the document that allows you to stay in the United States as a permanent resident. While immediate family members of U.S. citizens – parents, spouses, and minor children – are automatically eligible to apply for a green card, there are levels of priority for all other foreigners who want to become U.S. immigrants. This includes:
- Adult children of U.S. citizens, married children and their family having a lower priority than single children
- Siblings of U.S. citizens
- Skilled workers and professionals
- Religious workers
With recent events, immigration laws are constantly changing and the process for someone unfamiliar with our nation's laws can be overwhelming under the best circumstances.
We are proud to work hard for the rights of those who wish to live the American dream. If you or someone you love wants to have their green card, please contact us today. We'll put you in touch with our experienced, courteous immigration attorney. We're here to help.
Why Choose Us?
- Free Initial Consultation
- Payment Plans Available
- Appointment Flexibility
- Personal Attention on Every Case
- We Work Through Your Case WITH You
- Caring, Dedicated Service
- Work Directly With Our Attorney
- Fluent In Armenian, Russian & Filipino